Friday, January 19, 2018

String Theory - Random Objects Diva Challenge #347

This week's Diva Challenge was to find some objects around the house and trace them onto a 3.5" tile to make a string. Here is my set of objects:


This includes my cute little purple garden shears, a round lid from gummy bears at the Mexico City St Regis (absolute lap of luxury!), a gummy bear himself, a nail file and a 3Z tile.

Here's what I did with it. I should have taken a picture of the string, but wasn't that smart at the time. Too soon old, too late smart. What the heck does that mean? I don't really know.





You can see the fat blade of my garden shears at the lower left and the 3Z tile right above it. The drama black shape in the middle with a weird Crescent Moon is the gummy bear outline and the jar lid is the partial circle at the upper left with Frumkey in it. I do love Frumkey. I used opus with an aura, and on the right is Finery. It looks better when there is more than column. But I still like it. Otherwise, you will find Zinger, Bales, and Flux (Maria's version). The Diva used a wonderful tangle that I tried to figure out that looks like bales of grasses. Don't know what it is, does anyone know the name? If so, please leave a comment.  Have a great week.

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous tile Mary! The tangle you're looking for is Zander.😃

    ReplyDelete