Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Diva Challenge 340 - Wibble


This week's Diva Challenge (www.iAmTheDivaCZT.com) was to use tangle pattern Wibble, a tangle pattern designed by Shawna Martin. I did not fall in love with drawing this one, instead I found it hard to wrap my brain around it and didn't feel great about how it looked. I ended up using it as a border and coloring it in with one of my favorite combinations of colors, green and violet, the IRIS colors. I used Copic markers for the first time on a Zentangle tile and discovered that they bleed a bit on the fine Fabiano paper. To make up for the wobbly Wibble, I used two favorite easy peasy patterns in the middle, Sand Swirl and Sanibelle. 

5 comments:

  1. It's interesting that you think of Sanibelle as an easy pattern, as it's one I struggle with. As far as the wobbly wibble is concerned, I tell myself it's supposed to! The colour combination is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you used Wibble as a border!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wibble really works nicely as a border!

    ReplyDelete