Friday, October 6, 2017

Tint - Diva Challenge 335


This week's challenge on http://IamTheDivaCZT.blogspot.com was to use the tangle pattern Tint, which you see as the big blossom in the lower left corner. This tangle pattern was designed by CZT Henrike Bratz. and while poking around her website learning to draw Tint, I discovered another tangle pattern that she created, Crux, the grid pattern in the upper left.

I'm still in love with the patterns used in the Delft project, so i used Hennadrum in the middle and Andante on the right.  And of course, the wonderful blue pens. Shading with Stabilo's CarbOthello pastel pencils. Where did they get that name? Who put carbs together with Othello? Oh well, they are wonderful pencils for shading. The tourtillion spreads them around nicely.

Tomorrow is our local Democratic Party Annual Fundraiser. I have never been that active in local politics, but this year felt strongly I needed to contribute as I feel very concerned for the great experiment in Democracy that is the United States. So I volunteered to be the coordinator and we have 100 people coming. Many wonderful people contributing lots of talent and energy. I am up to my eyeballs in catering, budgets, paper cups, a silent auction, ticket sales, reasonably well known and quite interesting guest speakers. It's all very exciting! 




1 comment:

  1. Beautiful and delicate blue.... just like those blue china dinner plates!💙

    ReplyDelete